How does Corporate CARE Solutions work?
Corporate CARE Solutions provides national Backup Child and Adult Care services. We partner with employers nationwide who offer Backup Care as an employee benefit. This enables employees to leave their loved ones in the care of a professional and go to work with peace of mind. CCS maintains a nationwide network of premiere Care Providers who are available to staff caregivers based on the details of each individual CARE Request.
How do I become a Corporate CARE Solutions Care Provider?
We welcome all Care Providers into our network who meet the following requirements:
- Ability to provide Child Care, Adult Care or both
- All caregivers must be employees of the Care Provider
- All caregivers must meet Corporate CARE Solutions' caregiver qualifications
- Fidelity/Crime Bond (where available)
- Liability and Workers Compensation insurance required
- Minimum 1 year established business
- On call staff available
What are the caregiver qualifications?
- Child Care - CPR trained
- Adult Care - CPR trained in compliance with state law
- Drug tested (where available)
- Experienced in caring for children 1 day to 18 years of age
- Experienced in caring for premature babies, newborns, infants, multiples and neurodivergent/physical special needs children (depending on care level needed)
- Experienced in caring for adults and/or elderly individuals
- Minimum 1 year previous Child or Adult Care experience
- Minimum 19 years of age
- Personally interviewed
- Private Investigative Report and/or background check
May a client request my company as their Care Provider?
Yes. Clients have the option of selecting a “Preferred Care Provider” and requesting specific caregivers.
May I contact the client directly when working with Corporate CARE Solutions?
Yes. Once you accept a CARE Request, you may contact clients directly to facilitate communication and any staffing alterations that need attention. We believe direct communication is best for all parties and is greatly welcomed by the client.
May I provide services to clients outside of this program?
We allow our Care Providers to offer private residential care outside of the Corporate CARE Solutions program for non-corporate care needs. Our intent is by providing exceptional care, you will not only strengthen our business but grow yours.
Is Corporate CARE Solutions available outside of business hours?
Yes. We are available 24/7. 1-844-888-CARE (2273).