INFORMATION COLLECTION, STORAGE, AND USE
Welcome and Registration
To use this website, you must first complete the applicable registration form (depending whether you are a Care Provider, Employer (“Company”), or Employee (“Client”), agree to adhere to our policies and procedures, and create a user name and password. During registration, you are required to provide contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about our services that you have expressed interest in receiving or providing.
What are the terms for you to use the CCS website?
Communications from us
After you register with our website, we may send you the following types of communications, generally via email, but occasionally via postal mail or facsimile:
1. Service-related announcements: For example, we might send you an email to alert you when our website will be temporarily inaccessible for maintenance. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, we will not be able to provide services to you.
2. Customer service messages: Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the Services you request, and to manage your account. We may communicate with you by email or telephone in accordance with our policies and your wishes.
Who owns and controls personal information collected by CCS?
In the United States (and soon, Canada), CCS is the sole owner and controller of the information, other than contact information, collected about Companies/Employers and Care Providers. Our headquarters is located at 4625 E. Fort Lowell Road #100,
Tucson, Arizona 85712.
In the United States (and soon, Canada), CCS, applicable Companies/Employers, and Care Providers are the owners and controllers of the information collected about Clients/Employees.
The CCS headquarters are located at 4625 E. Fort Lowell Road #100,
Tucson, Arizona 85712. Care Provider contact information is provided to Clients/Employees when they receive Services.
Why does CCS collect personal information?
CCS collects the information it needs to provide its services and meet its business needs. We collect personal information for the following reasons, among others:
- To provide sick child care, well child care, and/or adult care services to Employees/Clients;
- To respond appropriately and adequately to requests for services or information;
- To provide a safe, healthy, and successful environment for Clients/Employee, Caregivers, and the children and adults for whom services are provided;
- To provide resource material/information regarding our services to our Companies/Employers and Employees/Clients, prospective Clients, Care Providers, and prospective Care Providers;
- To aid in the administration of our services to our Companies/Employers and their Clients/Employees;
- To comply with laws and government regulations/standards;
- To support our business purposes and functions related to providing our services, such as education, training, curriculum, communication, administration, and record-keeping;
- To provide utilization reports and other information to our Company/Employers and Care Providers;
- To facilitate and process payments for our services;
- To fulfill tax, reporting, and other financial requirements and obligations; and
- To administer employee payroll, benefits, tax/regulatory compliance, and other record-keeping and administration requirements.
How do you consent to CCS’s use of your personal information?
What personally identifiable information does CCS collect?
Your business relationship with us will determine the type of information we will need to collect from you.
- We need to collect information necessary to perform the Services you request. We will collect this information when you voluntarily register to use our Services through this website.
- We will collect utilization information, such as dates of Service, type of Service, user of Service, and reasons for Service.
- We will collect records created when you request Service (such as payment and contact details as well as names, dates of birth, gender, allergies, food restrictions, neurodivergent/physical special needs, emergency contact information for third parties, or school enrollment information).
- We will also collect information provided and records created during the course of providing Services to you, such as incidents or illnesses reported to us by Care Providers or other notes created by Care Providers in the course of providing Services.
- We need to collect information necessary to perform the services that you and your Employees request. We will collect this information when you inquire about our services in person or by telephone or email, or when you voluntarily register to use our services through this website. We may also collect this information during the course of providing our services to your Clients/Employees. Depending on the type of services Clients/Employees request and/or use, the information we collect may include payment and contact details, names of eligible Clients/Employees, holidays, and other dates and personnel information related to your Company.
- We will collect utilization information, such as dates of service, type of service, user of service, and reasons for service.
- We will collect records created during the course of providing service to your Clients/Employees, such as Care Providers and Caregivers requested and used and other documentation related to the Services, such as notes created by Care Providers in the course of providing Services.
- We need to collect information necessary to perform the services that our Companies/Employers and Clients/Employees request. We may also collect this information during the course of engaging you to provide Services to our Clients/Employees. The information we collect may include contact details; names of Caregivers and other of your Employees; and personnel and other information related to your provision of Services to our Clients/Employees.
- We will collect utilization information, such as dates of service, type of care requested and/or used, user of Services, reasons for Services, and Caregiver identity.
- We will collect records created during the course of provision of Services, such as Care Providers and Caregivers requested and used by Clients/Employees and other documentation related to the Services, such as Care Provider notes.
Prospective Companies/Employers, Clients/Employees, and Care Providers
- We will collect the information necessary to contact you to provide information you request from us regarding using our Services or assisting us in providing Services, whether you request this information in person or via this website, email, facsimile, or telephone.
Where does CCS store personally identifiable information?
- Electronic Information: Although some information may remain on electronic storage data systems in the country where originally provided, the electronic personal information we collect will also be stored and processed on electronic information systems in the United States. As a result, United States governments, courts, law enforcement, or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through applicable laws. CCS transfers personal information to the United States in compliance with all laws of the originating country, including the European Union’s Data Protection Directive.
- Hard Copy Information: Hard copies of any personal information we collect will remain in the country where you receive the services or provided the information.
How CCS collects information
How does CCS collect information on its website? There are two ways CCS may collect information: actively (when you voluntarily enter your personal information as described in this policy), or passively, as described below.
As is true of most websites, CCS gathers certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. CCS uses this information to analyze trends, to administer this website, to track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We set a persistent cookie to store your password, so you don’t have to enter it more than once.
INFORMATION SHARING, DISCLOSURE, AND PROTECTION
Aggregate (Non-Personally-Identifiable) Information
In order to provide our services, we share aggregated (non-personally identifiable) demographic information about our Employee Clients with our Care Providers and prospective Care Providers, Employer Clients and prospective Employer Clients, and vendors/subcontractors such as call centers and insurers. This information does not identify individual users.
We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Who does CCS share personally identifiable information with?
- To Employers: As you know, CCS’s Services are available to Clients/Employees as a benefit through Company/Employer-sponsored programs. As such, in order to meet our obligations to our Companies/Employers, CCS will provide details of Client/Employee use of the Services to their Companies/Employers. These details may include Client/Employee names, dates of use, reasons for use, and other available details. We will disclose only information relevant to the request and/or utilization of our Services.
- For business transitions: If CCS goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another Company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email [prominent notice on our website for 30 days] of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- To meet legal requirements: We reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law and when we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
How does CCS protect your personal information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or birth dates) on our website registration or CARE Request forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and privacy.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at Privacy@corporateCAREsolutions.com.
In addition, you play a valuable part in protecting the security of your information. Your password to access your registration information should never be shared with anyone and should be changed frequently. After you finish using our site, you should log out and exit your browser to prevent unauthorized users from returning to your online CCS account. If you believe someone has improperly used or provided information about you that you did not authorize, please contact us immediately.
USER ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT CHOICES
How can CCS website users access or update their personally identifiable information?
CCS is committed to collecting personal information that is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use. If you wish to access or update your personal information, or obtain copies of the information, you may do the following:
1. If you have established an online Employer, Client, or Care Provider account with CCS, you may log onto your account to access and update your information.
2. Alternatively, you may contact us at our headquarters by telephone, email, or postal mail:
Corporate CARE Solutions, Inc.
4625 E. Fort Lowell Road #100,
Tucson, Arizona 85712
How can individuals contact CCS?
Corporate CARE Solutions, Inc.
4625 E. Fort Lowell Road #100,
Tucson, Arizona 85712
Opting Out of Certain Communications
Marketing from CCS
When you register to use the CCS web site, you will be asked whether you wish to receive marketing information from CCS. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may decline to receive it.
Marketing from Care Providers
As noted above, once a Client/Employee receives Services through our website, a Care Provider who has provided care to said Client may market regular, non-backup sick child care, well child care, and/or adult care services (that is, non-corporate care services) to that Client/Employee. Clients/Employees may opt out of having their personally identifiable information used for these purposes when they register to use this website.